VISION, MISSION, GOAL 2024-2034
Being an international education center that produces individuals with character, quality, and global competitiveness while prioritizing local wisdom."
Character, Esteem, Excellence
- Providing a high-quality education emphasising academics, critical skills, social skills, and strong character.
- Promoting excellent academic achievement by developing a curriculum focusing on concept, problem-solving, and critical thinking.
- Nurturing students’ strong character, ethics and moral values to shape responsible individuals with integrity.
- Building leadership, creativity and innovation skills necessary to succeed in an ever-changing world.
- Expanding global insight through international exchange programs, collaboration with foreign institutions, and studying global issues-oriented subjects.
- Creating graduates with solid character, including ethics, moral values, responsibility, and high integrity.
- Creating graduates with high academic quality enables them to compete in the global market.
- Creating graduates with critical skills and analytical thinking capable of understanding and meeting complex challenges.
- Creating graduates with social and practical communication skills to engage well in a diverse global environment.
- Creating graduates with creativity and innovation skills to cope with an ever-changing world.
- Creating graduates who understand global issues and can play a role in the global community.
- Creating graduates who have leadership skills so they are qualified to lead effectively in the future.